- This event has passed.
Ideas + Impact: Where Have All the Employees Gone?
September 15, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Our region — and much of the world — is in the midst of a serious labour shortage, but is it the fault of COVID or the result of massive demographic shifts that have been building for years? Or are there other factors at play?
At our next Ideas + Impact, we talk with leading labour market and industry experts about the cause and impact of the labour shortage — and how we can navigate the labour crunch and increase workforce participation.
Don’t miss this in-depth, fast-paced discussion with panelists including:
- Dan Gunn, CEO, Victoria Innovation, Advanced Technology & Entrepreneurship Council (VIATEC)
- Jeff Bray, Executive Director, Downtown Victoria Business Association
- Rory Kulmala, Chief Executive Officer, Vancouver Island Construction Association (VICA)
- Emilie de Rosenroll, Chief Executive Officer, South Island Prosperity Partnership
- Kerry Slavens, South Island Prosperity Partnership
Join us for this complimentary Rising Economy virtual talk on September 15, from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. PT via Zoom.